Frequently Asked Questions

How Do I Refer a Client to Burke Recovery?

If you represent an agency or other referring entity, you can fill out the Client Referral Form and fax it to our office at 828-433-1287. It is always better for us to speak directly with someone making a referral so that all questions are answered and we know as much as possible about the conditions necessitating the referral. You can talk with a counselor or intake person at 828-433-1221.

How Can I Support the Work of Burke Recovery?

Burke Recovery is a nonprofit agency that serves all residents of Burke County, including the financially challenged and uninsured. In order to do that, we depend on the financial support of individuals, corporations, and foundations. Financial contributions can be made via cash, check, credit card, or a gift of securities. Questions about contributions should be addressed to the Finance Director at 828.433.1221 or

How Do I Schedule An Appointment?

Appointments can be scheduled by calling 828-433-1221 and speaking with the Office Coordinator or CLICK HERE to make a referral online.

Website managed by BURKE RECOVERY